If you don’t have a maintenance agreement, there’s no time like the holidays to set that straight. Why? Because your HVAC system might not be able to keep up with the holidays and your holiday guests. Let’s take a look.
What Does a Maintenance Agreement Mean for Your HVAC?
If you’ve never had a maintenance agreement for your heating and cooling system, here are the basics of what they cover:
- Take advantage of twice-yearly service for your HVAC system – once in the spring before cooling season, and once in the fall before heating season
- Keep your system running at its peak with regular tune-ups, calibrations, cleaning, adjustment, lubrication, and testing of the parts and components
- Reduce the chance for breakdowns and the need for repairs by catching issues before they become problems
- Achieve higher energy efficiency from more effective system functioning
- Get assurance that your system is ready to handle the workload of the heating or cooling season
Why a Maintenance Agreement before the Holidays?
The holidays mean more people coming and going, guests in rooms you might not normally use, and a bigger demand on your heating system. During the rest of the winter, you may not spend as much time at home as you do during the holidays.
Regular seasonal maintenance on your heating system that’s guaranteed with a maintenance agreement can mean the difference between your HVAC struggling to keep up and it humming along nicely. It can also mean you don’t have to worry about your system breaking down unexpectedly, leaving your guests and your family cold on Thanksgiving or Christmas Day.
If you don’t have your HVAC system serviced regularly, now’s the time. Our pros at H.H. Hovey can get you set up with a maintenance agreement just in time for the holidays.